Thursday, December 6, 2012

Healing Guy Blogs

Hello Everyone,

These blogs will be for anyone that is interested in healing the whole person.  I will discuss a different topic every week, based on one my recent sessions, or something that strkes me as significant to write about from throughout my 16 years of doing what I do with my clients.

This is very exciting to me. My gut is telling me that by sharing the accounts of real people--their struggles, their burdens and their pains--people will identify with these stories. By also sharing the work we do--the breakthroughs, the healing, the lessons we learn in our sessions--I am confident my readers will learn and grow as well. Techonology has made it possible for me to not just help one person at a time, but also, hopefully, to help many.

I thank you in advance for joining the community and being a part of the Healing Guy blog. 

In Light and Love,

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment